The BCEEA supports post-secondary education and is pleased to provide this year’s scholarship and bursary opportunities for our members.
Detailed information about BCEEA’s 2019 scholarships and bursaries (up to $1,000 each) and application requirements, including the Bursary application form is available here.
- Eligible applicants include BCEEA members and relatives of BCEEA members in good standing a minimum of 12 months prior to making an application.
- Notification of the scholarship and bursary awards will be given to successful applicants by end-September.
- Bursaries and scholarships are paid directly to the successful applicants upon receiving proof of full-time enrolment in an accredited educational program.
- Applicants for the scholarship must be registered, or in the process of being registered, as evidenced by an institutional acceptance letter, as a full-time “first year” student in an accredited program of study in a public university, university college, college or technical institute in Canada. Students who take a break between their last year of secondary school and their first year of post-secondary education are also eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are awarded based on demonstrated outstanding academic achievements and community service. Transcripts, references and written documents are required.
- Applicants for the bursary must have successfully completed at least one year of post-secondary education, and be continuing their post-secondary studies, as a full-time student, in an accredited program of study in a public university, university college, college or institute in Canada for an upcoming educational session.
- Bursaries are awarded based on financial need and community service. Transcripts, references, written documents and a statutory declaration are required.
The deadline for applying to BCEEA, with all required materials submitted, is September 19, 2019.
You may submit the application by fax to 250-590-1700, email (all supporting documents scanned in PDF format) to email@example.com or by mail to:
ATTN: Liz Gilliland
BC Excluded Employees’ Association
303 – 852 Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1H8
To learn more about the 2019 Scholarship and Bursary opportunities, read the materials and feel free to contact:
BCEEA Executive Director
T: 250-590-9800 E: firstname.lastname@example.org